Job Summary: Supports and coordinates special event and mission-related marketing and public relations activities for Pewabic. Work primarily with the Manager, Marketing & Communications.
- Assist with promotion of national and local public awareness for Pewabic initiatives
- Coordinate marketing outreach and publicity for events and programs
- Write and distribute press materials
- Develop and distribute promotional materials
- Coordinate updates for local Web calendars
- Assist with social media messaging
- Blog development
- Support Pewabic initiatives with event logistics, administrative functions, and other tasks as assigned
Abilities: Proficient in Microsoft Office, strong written and oral communication skills, ability to multi-task in fast-paced and time-sensitive work environment required. Design experience with the Adobe Suite, video editing skills and familiarity with social media a plus.
Benefits: This position will provide experience in marketing, communications, media relations and social media strategy with high-profile events and campaigns, and volunteer coordination in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
This position is an unpaid internship intended for Junior and Senior level college students. Pewabic will work with your college to provide documentation for school credit.
Please send your resume with cover letter to email@example.com.