Pewabic seeks an experienced Digital Marketing Coordinator to provide social media coordination, digital campaign developement, content creation, and aid to Pewabic’s Marketing and Communications team. In specific, the selected candidate will handle the following:
Social Media Coordination (40%)
- Work closely with the Manager of Marketing & Communications on production, execution and tracking of digital marketing initiatives including editorial calendar development
- Coordinate internal cross-departmental digital campaigns
- Coordinate social media schedule and provide bi-weekly reporting on campaign outcomes
- Run Social Media platforms including customer interactions and timely responsiveness (FB, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Improve current Google Ad Words platform and website SEO
- Responsible for departmental archival process at project completion
- Participate hands-on in the development, execution, and management of paid digital campaigns.
- Assist with editorial calendar and content development for email marketing
Content Creation (30%)
- Develop creative, engaging, and on brand content for social media outlets, web, email, blog and other digital initiatives: blogs, email, video, photographs, etc.
- Help manage intern employees to create content, providing guidance on content best practices, editorial oversight and monitoring
- Generate brand awareness
- Stay at the leading edge of industry trends, in order to develop new marketing strategies that generate interactions, a growing audience, a positive brand story and provide an exceptional customer experience.
Reporting & Optimization (20%)
- Utilize Google Analytics and other programs to track ROI and audience trends to impact marketing and organizational strategies.
- Responsible for proposing, managing and reporting of grassroots and community partnership initiatives
- Run reports- look at ROI on SM, Digital Campaigns, website & webstore traffic, etc- to be shared with other departments
Marketing Team Aid (10%)
- Assist with planning and production of promotional artwork including print, photo and video
- Collaborate with interns, marketing team members, and other departments.
- Assist with writing projects as requested for both internal and external communications efforts, including eNews communications, press releases, and print collateral
- Assist with brand management and development
- Assist with updates of website content on WordPress
1-2 years of experience. Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience; previous experience with marketing, communications, and professional social media use for business; evidence of strong writing skills, especially in the realm of crafting marketing copy; evidence of strong interpersonal and organizational skills; evidence of reliability, punctuality, flexibility, and ability to work as part of a collaborative team; interest in issues related to art, design, culture, and higher education; and demonstrated ability to work in an intensive, fast-paced, diverse environment dedicated to staying up to date on consumer behavior(s), campaign benchmarking, and industry best practices. Experience with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, HTML5, Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office is required.
Advanced degree in English, Marketing, Communications or related field; previous experience in project management, digital marketing coordination, and professional social media management; knowledge of nonprofit policies and procedures, video, photography, Adobe suite and SEO experience is a plus.
How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position. In addition, please include relevant portfolio samples. Please send your application to email@example.com.