Job Summary: Assist with digital marketing and communications campaigns for Pewabic. Work primarily with the Manager, Marketing & Communications.
- Assist with digital marketing, communications campaigns and organization.
- Assist with maintenance of editorial calendars for social media, blogs and e-marketing.
- Participate in development and management of advertising campaigns for the Web.
- Support Pewabic initiatives with social media coverage.
- Support Pewabic initiatives with event logistics, administrative functions, and other tasks as assigned
- Blog development
Abilities: Proficient in Microsoft Office, strong written and oral communication skills, ability to multi-task in fast-paced and time-sensitive work environment required. Design experience with the Adobe Suite, video editing skills and familiarity with social media a plus.
Benefits: This position will provide experience in marketing, communications, media relations and social media strategy with high-profile events and campaigns, and volunteer coordination in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
This position is an unpaid internship intended for Junior and Senior level college students. Pewabic will work with your college to provide documentation for school credit.
Please send your resume with cover letter to email@example.com.