To efficiently oversee the day to day cleanliness the Pottery’s Historical Building and adjacent administrative offices which are for use by staff and visitors. To provide a level of cleanliness which promotes the health and safety of staff and visitors of Pewabic.
- Education equal to the near completion of high school.
- Detail oriented individual with the ability to be pro-active in cleaning of building with focus on the bathroom and areas for use by the general public.
- Must be a team player and possess the ability to use diplomacy and tact when interacting with staff, students and visitors.
- Possess a positive outgoing attitude is required at all times.
- Keep historic building and Cadillac buildings clean and well maintained, safe from hazards and in accordance with OSHA standards.
- Clean and maintain all facilities and equipment.
- Maintain inventories of cleaning supplies.
- Clean,mop and wipe general areas as prescribed by daily cleaning sheet
- Continuously seek process improvements to recommend for implementation
- Assist facilities director with cleaning the perimeter of the property on an semi-annual basis.
- Provides continual dusting of office spaces, general areas
- Provides special attention to bathroom areas, using products which stop the spreading of virus’s
- Assembles mop heads and dusting apparatus
- Provides disposal of trash in historic and Cadillac buildings daily.
- Provides semi- annual deep cleaning of both buildings
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds without assistance
- Ability to stand, bend, stoop and reach
- Ability to climb ladder