- Tile Showroom
- Support Us
- Contact Us
- Annual Garden Party
Your Gift Makes a Difference!
As a non-profit organization Pewabic relies on the generosity and support from individuals, corporations and foundations to help us provide unique ceramic arts education programs to the metro Detroit community and preserve our century-old legacy. Your support allows Pewabic to:
- Touch the lives of over 8,000 underserved Detroit Public School children annually through our arts education programs that are brought directly to schools and community centers
- Provide ceramic arts programs every year to over 600 hospitalized children at Children’s Hospital in Detroit, giving them a meaningful, creative outlet for emotional expression
- Showcase contemporary ceramic artists exhibits yearlong
- Conserve our rare archives of ceramics, blueprints, and records of Mary Chase Perry Stratton, Pewabic's artist-founder
- Preserve a working historic pottery and National Historic Landmark as a Michigan heritage site which welcomes over 30,000 visitors annually
Please contact Sandy Schuster, Director of Development, by calling (313) 626-2002 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We greatly appreciate your support!
Click here to DONATE NOW!
For contributions in memory of Ed Loveley, please click DONATE NOW. Please specify that the donation is a contribution in his memory in the notes section at checkout and the name and address of where you would like your gift acknowledged. Thank you.