Small classes. Short sessions and workshops. Afternoon and weekend. Open Studio hours. Exhibition galleries brimming with inspiration. Our adult offerings combine intensive instruction with flexible opportunities to explore and experiment on your own.
We offer classes and workshops for first-time students as well as advanced artists. Our offerings cover:
- Glaze Calculation
- Slip-casting and mold making
- Abstract and Figurative ceramic sculpture
- Independent Study with and without instruction
- Generous open studio time to hone newly acquired skills.
- Various specialty classes
And of course, as part of the Pewabic community, you’ll have the opportunity to exhibit your work in the annual Staff & Student Exhibition.
Classes are 10:00 am to 1:00 pm or 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm except where otherwise indicated. Daytime adult classes are open to individuals age 15 and older; evening classes are restricted to individuals 18 and older, unless otherwise indicated.