- Tile Showroom
- Support Us
- Contact Us
- Annual Garden Party
Wanna get Behind the Scenes? Become a volunteer!
As a non-profit organization, Pewabic has many volunteer opportunities that allow you to learn more about Pewabic’s history and the ceramic process, and meet new and interesting people. Here are just a few:
- Greet and assist customers in the Museum Store and Galleries
- Put out and monitor bowls for sale at the annual Empty Bowls fundraising event for Gleaner’s Community Food Bank
- Serve cake at the annual Birthday Party celebration
- Greet guests at our For the House and Garden event
- Be part of the set-up team for our Annual Summer Sale
- Assist with glazing or firing bisque wares at our annual Raku Party
- Assist with annual mailings
If you are interested in being a volunteer, contact our Membership department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call (313) 626-2003.