Title: Facilities Supervisor
Hours: Part Time
Reports To: Director of Fabrication
Pewabic seeks a dynamic facilities person to oversee the maintenance and appearance of our campus.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Main liaison with vendors: landscaping, snow removal, trash, electrical, hvac, alarm, and cleaning.
- Caretaker responsible for the appearance of both the buildings and grounds.
- Buildings include the Historic Building, Cadillac, Firehouse and Fabrication Expansion.
- Suggests improvements to process, is a knowledge resource for other Pewabic staff.
- Perform light construction and minor repairs on campus as needed.
- Present at events to address immediate facilities tasks.
- Order and maintain supply inventory for facilities related items.
- Primary liaison between Pewabic Staff and Facilities for any Facilities related requests/questions.
- High School diploma required.
- 1-3 years Building maintenance experience required.
- Basic computer skills including internet, email, MS Word, Excel required.
- Ability to effectively manage time wisely and prioritize work.
- Self-motivated and proactive, with the ability to work and act independently in keeping with company policy.
- Strong communication skills and the capability of working in a team atmosphere.
- Use diplomacy and tact when interacting with Pottery staff and the public.
- Frequent bending and lifting up to 50 lbs.
How to apply:
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please send your resume and minimum hourly rate to email@example.com. Pewabic is an equal opportunity employer.
In order to be considered you must provide your minimum hourly rate.
Also in Career Opportunities
Pewabic is seeking a new member of the Fabrication team to assist in the production of vessels according to Pewabic’s aesthetic and quality standards. Mix clay and slips, load and unload bisque, maintain stock, track/record items produced and materials needed/used, and maintain a clean and orderly work environment.