Facilities Supervisor – PART TIME
Position: Facilities Supervisor PART TIME 24 /week
Reports To: Director of Fabrication
Date Issued: 12/04/2019
Pewabic seeks a dynamic facilities person to oversee the maintenance and appearance of our campus.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Main liaison with vendors: landscaping, snow removal, trash, electrical, hvac, alarm, and cleaning.
- Caretaker responsible for the appearance of both the buildings and grounds.
- Buildings include the Historic Building, Cadillac, Firehouse and Fabrication Expansion.
- Suggests improvements to process, is a knowledge resource for other Pewabic staff.
- Perform light construction and minor repairs on campus as needed.
- Present at events to address immediate facilities tasks.
- Order and maintain supply inventory for facilities related items.
- Primary liaison between Pewabic Staff and Facilities for any Facilities related requests/questions.
- High School diploma required.
- 1-3 years Building maintenance experience required.
- Basic computer skills including internet, email, MS Word, Excel required.
- Ability to effectively manage time wisely and prioritize work.
- Self-motivated and proactive, with the ability to work and act independently in keeping with company policy.
- Strong communication skills and the capability of working in a team atmosphere.
- Use diplomacy and tact when interacting with Pottery staff and the public.
- Frequent bending and lifting up to 50 lbs.
What we can do for you:
- Be a part of a creative, fun, enthusiastic team
- Generous employee discount
- One free class each year
How to apply:
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please send your resume and pay requirements to email@example.com. Submissions missing pay requirements will not be considered. Pewabic is an equal opportunity employer.