Hours: Part Time 3-4 hours per day 5-6 days weekly
Reports To: Facilities
Pay Rate: $10.50/hour
Pewabic seeks a person to efficiently oversee the day to day cleanliness of the Pottery’s Historical Building and adjacent administrative offices which are for use by staff and visitors. To provide a level of cleanliness which promotes the health and safety of staff and visitors of Pewabic.
- Education equal to the near completion of high school.
- Detail oriented individual with the ability to be pro-active in cleaning of building with focus on the bathroom and areas for use by the general public.
- Must be a team player and possess the ability to use diplomacy and tact when interacting with staff, students and visitors.
- Possess a positive outgoing attitude is required at all times.
- Keep historic building and administrative offices clean and well maintained, safe from hazards and in accordance with OSHA standards.
- Clean and maintain all facilities and equipment.
- Maintain inventories of cleaning supplies.
- Clean, mop and wipe general areas as prescribed by daily cleaning sheet
- Continuously seek process improvements to recommend for implementation
- Assist facilities director with cleaning the perimeter of the property on a semi-annual basis.
- Provide continual dusting of office spaces, general areas
- Provide special attention to bathroom areas, using products which stop the spreading of viruses
- Assemble mop heads and dusting apparatus
- Daily trash disposal in historic and office buildings.
- Provide semi-annual deep cleaning of both buildings
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds without assistance
- Ability to stand, bend, stoop and reach
- Ability to climb ladders
How to apply:
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pewabic is an equal opportunity employer.