Retail Associate - Seasonal
Pewabic is seeking friendly, outgoing and confident individuals to join our Retail Sales team for the holiday season. At Pewabic, we enrich the human spirit through clay. Ideal candidates are self-starters who enjoy engaging with visitors to create the best possible Pewabic experience, have an appreciation for Pewabic ceramics and an eagerness to learn more about our organization, and thrive in a creative environment. Weekends and flexible scheduling are required. This position is seasonal with the opportunity to work up to 40 hours per week. Resumes can be sent to email@example.com.
Job Title: Retail Associate
Hours: Seasonal, up to 40 hours per week
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Engaging communication style with customers and coworkers
- Connection to Pewabic’s products and mission
- Desire to create an excellent Pewabic experience for every visitor
- Ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Willingness to go above and beyond as needed
- Pride of ownership with personal and store appearance, cleanliness, organization
- Once trained, ability to use POS system accurately
- Frequent lifting up to 30 lbs
- Availability to work weekends and occasional evenings, and off-site events as needed
- Previous retail or customer experience preferred
What we can do for you:
- Be a part of a creative, fun, enthusiastic team
- Quarterly sales incentives
- Generous employee discount
- One free class each year
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pewabic is an equal opportunity employer.
Also in Career Opportunities
Pewabic seeks a dynamic facilities person to oversee the maintenance and appearance of our campus.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Main liaison with vendors: landscaping, snow removal, trash, electrical, hvac, alarm, and cleaning.
- Caretaker responsible for the appearance of both the buildings and grounds.
- Buildings include the Historic Building, Cadillac, Firehouse and Fabrication Expansion....read more.