Pewabic is seeking friendly, outgoing and confident individuals to join our Retail Sales team. At Pewabic, we enrich the human spirit through clay. Ideal candidates are self-starters who enjoy engaging with visitors to create the best possible Pewabic experience, have an appreciation for Pewabic ceramics and an eagerness to learn more about our organization, and thrive in a creative environment. Weekends and flexible scheduling are required. This position is part-time, averaging 18-24 hours/week. Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Title: Retail Associate
Hours: Part Time, 18-24 hours per week
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Engaging communication style with customers and coworkers
- Connection to Pewabic’s products and mission
- Desire to create an excellent Pewabic experience for every visitor
- Ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Willingness to go above and beyond as needed
- Pride of ownership with personal and store appearance, cleanliness, organization
- Once trained, ability to use POS system accurately
- Frequent lifting up to 30 lbs
- Availability to work weekends and occasional evenings, and off-site events as needed
- Previous retail or customer experience preferred
What we can do for you:
- Be a part of a creative, fun, enthusiastic team
- Quarterly sales incentives
- Generous employee discount
- One free class each year
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please send your resume to email@example.com. Pewabic is an equal opportunity employer.
Also in Career Opportunities
Pewabic is looking for a team player with strong leadership skills to fulfill our full-time Retail Supervisor position. The ideal candidate must possess strong communication skills, provide excellent customer service, and be able to manage their time wisely. If you have experience in a leadership retail role, are self-motivated, proactive, and love working in a dynamic team-oriented environment, we would love to hear from you!
Pewabic is seeking a new member of the Fabrication team to assist in the production of vessels according to Pewabic’s aesthetic and quality standards. Mix clay and slips, load and unload bisque, maintain stock, track/record items produced and materials needed/used, and maintain a clean and orderly work environment.