Our Teardrop Vase is the newest addition to our series of vases. The smooth, rounded shape and glaze options make this vase the perfect statement piece. It looks great holding a few buds or a small bouquet of flowers.
Many consider the Iridescent glaze to be Pewabic's most important contribution to ceramic art. Through trial, error, and sheer persistence, Mary Chase Perry Stratton developed her first successful Iridescent glaze in 1906. Establishing the formula and stabilizing the firing process took another three years.
Believe it or not, the vases depicted below are the same glaze! The stark variations between each piece make them truly one-of-a-kind.
- Each pot is approximately 6-7”
- Hand thrown and glazed by Pewabic artisans
- Pewabic logo stamped on bottom
- Slight variations in glaze and firing results ensure each handcrafted Pewabic piece is one of a kind
- NOTE: These are the only items of their kind available
- Do not put plant food in these vessels due to the soft nature of the glaze