Framed Hand-Painted Rose Tile
This line-drawn rose is from a series designed for the Sarah Caulkins Johnson House in Detroit’s Indian Village Historic District, not far from Pewabic Pottery. The design later appeared as an element in many of Pewabic’s private installations.
Our frames are handcrafted from quarter-sawn white oak by a Michigan craftsman, and are ready to ship without the wait.
- Tile with frame measures 7” x 7”
- Handcrafted in Detroit
- Individually hand-pressed in our own stoneware and glazed by Pewabic artisans
- Pewabic logo stamped on back
- Slight variations in glaze and firing results ensure each handcrafted Pewabic piece is one of a kind
- Framed tile is only available in the glaze shown