Woodland Owl Ornament, Iridescent
Our Woodland Owl is a wise addition to any holiday decor.
Many consider the Iridescent glaze to be Pewabic's most important contribution to ceramic art. Through trial, error, and sheer persistence, Mary Chase Perry Stratton developed her first successful Iridescent glaze in 1906. Establishing the formula and stabilizing the firing process took another three years.
- 3" x 4.25", plus ribbon hanger
- Handcrafted in Detroit
- Individually hand-pressed in porcelain and glazed by Pewabic artisans
- Pewabic logo stamped on back. Due to the multiple firing process, some iridescent pieces have a smoky look on the back of the tile. This is a natural part of the iridescent process.
- Slight variations in glaze and firing results ensure each handcrafted Pewabic piece is one of a kind
- Available in Blush Iridescent Glaze