Marcia Hovland | Animal Tile Collection
Marcia Hovland is a renowned Metro-Detroit-based artist, specializing in handmade ceramic tiles and jewelry.
She has been a self-employed artist since 1984, an amazing testament to the fact that Art is alive and well. Marcia received her degree in Fine Arts/Painting at the Center for Creative Studies in Detroit and has studied extensively and taught hand-building classes Pewabic.
Marcia has exhibited her work all over the United States, has won multiple awards for her pieces, has been profiled in numerous magazine articles and editorials, and has been published in several books.
- Style A - Squirrel Tile: 2.75" x 2.5"
- Style B - Kitty Tile: 3.25" x 2.75"
- Style C - Lamb Tile: 5" x 3"
- Style D - Doggie Tile: 3.75" x 3"
- Style E - Flower Girl Tile: 6.5" x 2.75"