We appreciate your patience and understanding as Pewabic adapts and modifies our operations due to the local effects of COVID-19. We will continue to monitor and adjust as the government and CDC provide more information and direction. Please check back here and on our social media channels for updates. In our commitment to the safety, health and well-being of our customers, staff, and community, we have implemented the following changes:
Most recent changes appear in bold. Last updated August 12, 10:00 AM EST
•The Pewabic Store is now open Tuesday - Saturday 10 am - 5 pm. Wednesdays from 10 am- Noon are reserved for seniors and at-risk customers. Customers are required to wear masks. Please note that our fabrication, museum, exhibitions, and restrooms are temporarily closed at this time. Call 313-626-2010 during our new hours to talk to a retail associate.
•You can shop online and support Pewabic 24/7 at Pewabic.org. Please expect slight shipping delays.
• Curbside Pickup is available for online orders only. Select it as your Shipping method at checkout. You must fill out the curbside pick-up scheduling form, you will receive an order confirmation email with the link.
• Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 313-626-2010 to speak with one of our retail associates
DESIGN STUDIO/ARCHITECTURAL PROJECTS
• Our designers are available to answer questions and provide design consultations by phone. To schedule an in person or remote appointment please fill out this form.
• Contact the Design team at 313.626.2030 or email@example.com.
• The Education Studio is reopening for returning students only for the fall term. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
• Tours, hands-on workshops and Friday Night Out experiences are on hold for the time being. Direct any questions to email@example.com.
YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT IS ESSENTIAL
Now more than ever, your donations, memberships, purchases and words of support via social media and other online platforms are essential to ensure that Pewabic can continue to enrich the human spirit through clay for future generations.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…