We appreciate your patience and understanding as Pewabic adapts and modifies our operations due to the local effects of COVID-19. We will continue to monitor and adjust as we receive more information from the government and the CDC.
*** Our top priority is ensuring our retail staff, fab team, and those most vulnerable in our communities feel safe in our space. At this time, our COVID-19 policies have changed. Please check back here and on our social media channels for continued updates ***
Most recent updates are in bold.
Last updated April 8, 2022 at 4 PM EST
PEWABIC STORE UPDATE
From Pewabic's Retail Supervisor, Mitch. "Everyone here at Pewabic appreciates your continued support and understanding of our Covid-19 safety measures and protocols.We are aware of the new guidelines released by the CDC and are actively working on figuring out what they mean for us here at the pottery." In our commitment to the safety, health and well-being of our customers, staff, and community, the following changes are currently in effect:
* Masks are welcome, but not required at this time in-store
* Masks are still required in our Education Studio. If you are taking a class with us or teaching, you must wear a mask at all times in the studio. We apologize for any confusion. Masks are only optional for in-store visitors during the time they are shopping.
* You must be accompanied by a Pewabic staff member or docent to walk through the fabrication area
* If you are on a tour, masks must be worn throughout fabrication
* We are happy to offer phone, email and online shopping.
* We are happy to arrange curbside pick up (park by the green bike rack) or assist with shipping. We will take payment over the phone for all pickup and delivery orders.We are asking all staff and customers to remain home if they are experiencing any signs of illness per CDC guidelines. The entire team is working diligently to disinfect the store on a continual basis.
DESIGN STUDIO/ARCHITECTURAL PROJECTS
Our designers are available to answer your questions and are well versed in phone consultations. They can assist you with your home improvement tile needs and can facilitate samples to be shipped to your home or business. Contact 313-626-2030 or email@example.com
The Education Studio is open for returning students and a limited number of new students. Please see our Take A Class page for more information. On-site Tours and Private workshops are on hold for the time being. Check out our pre-scheduled Weekend Tile Glazing Workshops Direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT IS ESSENTIAL
Now more than ever, your donations, memberships, purchases and words of support via social media and other online platforms are essential. Your continued purchases, donations and membership support will ensure that Detroit’s pottery is here to enrich the human spirit through clay for future generations.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…