Our Petites are sweet as can be and beg to be collected. Pick a favorite, or a choose a few to make a set!
Our vessel throwers have the most fun when they’re making these little gems because they get to instill an extra dose of personality and individuality into each one. Height, width and form vary.
Many consider the Iridescent glaze to be Pewabic's most important contribution to ceramic art. Through trial, error, and sheer persistence, Mary Chase Perry Stratton developed her first successful Iridescent glaze in 1906. Establishing the formula and stabilizing the firing process took another three years.
We are currently only offering a limited number of our Petites online in our Blush Iridescent glaze.
- Approximately 3"H x 4"W, expect some variation in shape
- Handcrafted in Detroit
- Hand thrown and glazed by Pewabic artisans
- Pewabic logo stamped on bottom
- Slight variations in glaze and firing results ensure each handcrafted Pewabic piece is one of a kind
- NOTE: There are only one of each of these vases. Once one sells, that style letter will be marked as sold out. Let us know if you like this way of selecting petites online as we are trying to find ways of bringing the in store selection process to you online! Send us your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not put plant food in these vessels due to the soft nature of the glaze