Wheel-thrown by Pewabic artist and educator Andrew Kail and glazed by Glaze Development Specialist Alex Thullen. This vessel was hand-selected for inclusion in the year's House & Garden Show due to the breathtakingly unique glaze results.
Our Teardrop Vase is one of the newest additions to our series of vases. The smooth, rounded shape and glaze options make this vase the perfect statement piece. It looks great holding a few buds or a small bouquet of flowers.
Many consider the Iridescent glaze to be Pewabic's most important contribution to ceramic art. Through trial, error, and sheer persistence, Mary Chase Perry Stratton developed her first successful Iridescent glaze in 1906. Establishing the formula and stabilizing the firing process took another three years.
6.25" tall x 3.25" wide
- Wheel-thrown and glazed by Pewabic artisans
- Pewabic logo stamped on the bottom
- Slight variations in glaze and firing results ensure each handcrafted Pewabic piece is one of a kind
- NOTE: This is the only item of its kind available
- Do not put plant food in these vessels due to the soft nature of the glaze