Wednesday AM Wheel | Session 1
Wednesdays, 10 AM-1 PM
Session 1 | 8 weeks | May 1-June 19
Instructors will cover beginning techniques including centering, compressing and shaping, as well as more advanced techniques such as attaching multiple parts to one object, throwing lids, and surface decoration.
- Most classes are appropriate for all skill levels.
- Each 8-week class includes free open studio time and 25 pounds of stoneware clay.
- Open studio privileges are only available during weeks classes are in session.
- Wheel-throwing classes require a basic ceramic tool kit (available at Pewabic Store or most art stores) and a gallon bucket (available at most hardware stores).
- Glazes and firings are included with enrollment.
- Must be age 15 and older for daytime classes and 18 and older for evening classes.
- With the exception of special events, the Education Studio is closed on Sundays.
Please note: Pewabic issues no cash refunds once classes have begun. Pewabic Education Studio is under no obligation to reschedule classes cancelled upon the closure of the facility due to inclement weather. We offer no guarantee of a makeup class. Classes will not be prorated to accommodate a missed class, nor will refunds be issued. In rare circumstances, credits may be given toward classes at the Education Studio’s discretion. For more information, please contact the onsite education manager at email@example.com.