Beginner Wheel Throwing | Session 2
Saturdays, 10 AM-1 PM
Session 2 | 6 weeks | July 6-August 10
This beginner wheel-throwing class is designed for adults who would like to experience throwing on the wheel. During this beginners-only class, students will learn to wedge, center, pull-up and form on the wheel. The last two weeks of class will focus on glazing and firing techniques. This class does not include open studio time, but it can be purchased for an additional $20 for the session. Clay, glazes, tools and firings are included with enrollment.
- Our six-week classes are geared toward students who have no experience with clay.
- These classes are designed to survey your abilities to determine which 8-week class would best suit your interests in the future.
- These classes do not include open studio time, which can be purchased for an additional $20 per session.
- Must be age 15 and older for daytime classes and 18 and older for evening classes, unless otherwise noted.
- Clay, glazes and firings are included with enrollment.
Please note: Pewabic issues no cash refunds once classes have begun. Pewabic Education Studio is under no obligation to reschedule classes cancelled upon the closure of the facility due to inclement weather. We offer no guarantee of a makeup class. Classes will not be prorated to accommodate a missed class, nor will refunds be issued. In rare circumstances, credits may be given toward classes at the Education Studio’s discretion. For more information, please contact the onsite education manager at email@example.com.