The MacArthur Bridge stretches across the Detroit River, linking Detroit to Belle Isle, in this first tile in the Postcards from Detroit series, which made its debut in 2015.
Learn more about our connection to Belle Isle HERE. This frame is handcrafted by a Michigan-based artisan and ready to go without the usual wait time.
- 5" x 7" framed Belle Isle Bridge Tile
- Handcrafted in Detroit
- Tile is individually hand-pressed in our own stoneware and glazed by Pewabic artisans
- Pewabic logo stamped on back
- Slight variations in glaze and firing results ensure each handcrafted Pewabic piece is one of a kind
- Framed tile only available in custom handpainted