Framed Claddagh Tile
Like the classic Irish ring of the same name, the Claddagh Tile represents love with a heart, loyalty with a crown, and friendship with two hands. The heart is for love, the crown represents loyalty, and the hands are for friendship. Released in 2015, the tile is part of our Celtic collection.
- Tile in the Frame 12” x 10”
- Handcrafted in Detroit
- Individually hand-pressed in our own stoneware and glazed by Pewabic artisans
- Pewabic logo stamped on back
- Slight variations in glaze and firing results ensure each handcrafted Pewabic piece is one of a kind
- Available in Pewabic Blue