Lotus leaves surround the top of the Lotus Vase, one of Pewabic’s earliest pieces, going all the way back to 1903. It’s finished with a green glaze, mimicking its historic counterpart.
Many consider the Iridescent glaze to be Pewabic's most important contribution to ceramic art. Through trial, error, and sheer persistence, Mary Chase Perry Stratton developed her first successful Iridescent glaze in 1906. Establishing the formula and stabilizing the firing process took another three years.
- Approximately 9.5"H and 6"W
- Slip cast and glazed by Pewabic artisans
- Pewabic logo stamped on bottom
- Slight variations in glaze and firing results ensure each handcrafted Pewabic piece is one of a kind
- NOTE: This is the only item of its kind available
- Do not put plant food in these vessels due to the soft nature of the glaze