Our Mezza Vase is the perfect midsize signature Pewabic vase, individually handcrafted by Pewabic artisans, continuing our long tradition of wheel-thrown, one-of-a-kind pieces.
Many consider the Iridescent glaze to be Pewabic's most important contribution to ceramic art. Through trial, error, and sheer persistence, Mary Chase Perry Stratton developed her first successful Iridescent glaze in 1906. Establishing the formula and stabilizing the firing process took another three years.
- Matte Green Iridescent glaze
- Approximately 5.5" x 5" x 5"
- Hand thrown and glazed by Pewabic artisans
- Pewabic logo stamped on bottom
- Slight variations in glaze and firing results ensure each handcrafted Pewabic piece is one of a kind
- NOTE: This is the only item of its kind available
- Do not put plant/flower food in this vessels due to the soft nature of the iridescent glaze