Our Petites are sweet as can be. Hands down. Like this one, most are miniature versions of our other vases, but our vessel throwers get to instill an extra dose of personality and individuality into each. Height, width and form vary. And they beg to be collected, making delightful little statements in small clusters.
Many consider the Iridescent glaze to be Pewabic's most important contribution to ceramic art. Through trial, error, and sheer persistence, Mary Chase Perry Stratton developed her first successful Iridescent glaze in 1906. Establishing the formula and stabilizing the firing process took another three years.
- Approximately 5" x 2.75" x 2.75"
- Handcrafted in Detroit
- Hand thrown and glazed by Pewabic artisans
- Pewabic logo stamped on bottom
- Slight variations in glaze and firing results ensure each handcrafted Pewabic piece is one of a kind
- NOTE: This is the only item of its kind available
- Do not put plant/flower food in these vessels due to the soft nature of the glaze