- Tile Showroom
- Support Us
- Contact Us
- Annual Garden Party
Are You A Member?
Pewabic's mission is to engage people in learning experiences with contemporary ceramic art and artists while preserving its rich historic legacy. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit membership organization, we offer the community numerous programs and services all year long.
The Pewabic Society ensures that Pewabic continues to serve the nation as a unique common ground where artists and the public share interests and ideas about ceramic arts. Pewabic thrives today in part because of the generosity and support of our members.
By joining the Pewabic Society you help us provide:
- Ceramic classes for over 8,000 underserved children in Detroit Public Schools & community centers
- A unique ceramic arts program that is brought onsite to hospitalized children at Children’s Hospital of Michigan
- Four yearly exhibits at Pewabic’s historic building featuring contemporary ceramic artists
- A permanent museum exhibit dedicated to the life and artistic achievements of Pewabic founder Mary Chase Perry Stratton
- Preservation of Pewabic’s archives
Membership includes discounts in our Museum Store and Galleries as well as for our classes, bi-annual newsletter, exhibit announcements, notification of member-only events and much more! For more information contact Sandy Koukoulas, Director of Membership & Special Events at (313) 626-2003 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to see a complete listing of membership benefits.
Not a Member?
Click here to Join Today!