Your tax-deductible gift helps sustain a tradition of craftsmanship that extends back more than a century and:
- Preserve our National Historic Landmark pottery, which welcomes 50,000 annual visitors from around the world
- Showcase contemporary ceramic artists’ work year-round
- Provide arts education in our neighborhood schools
- Bring the Pewabic Street Team pop-up programs to parks, schools, and community centers throughout the city
- Maintain our rare archives of ceramics and records of founders Mary Chase Perry Stratton and Horace J Caulkins.
Thank you for your support!