Based on a historic Pewabic design, our charming bee pin is the perfect spring accessory. During the Great Depression, Pewabic Co-Founder Mary Chase Perry Stratton pivoted her focus to small vessels and jewelry that directly inspired our current collection.
Animal forms such as this were created for consignment, primarily to a gallery in New York during World War II. This Pewabic classic has buzzed its way right into our hearts! May your sunny days be sweet as honey.
- Sterling silver chains are adjustable up to 28"
- Handcrafted in Detroit
- Pendants are individually hand-pressed in our own stoneware and glazed by Pewabic artisans
- Pewabic logo stamped on back
- Slight variations in glaze and firing results ensure each handcrafted Pewabic piece is one of a kind
- In Mustard, Honey Gloss, and Glacier Gloss