Maple Leaf Pin
Taking inspiration from Pewabic’s first maker’s mark which featured five maple leaves, this Maple Leaf Pin was sculpted to celebrate Pewabic’s 120th year of creating exceptional ceramic work in Detroit.
The original maple leaf maker’s stamp was used to mark the bottom of Pewabic vessels between 1903 and 1907. During these early years, Pewabic moved from its original stable studio in Detroit’s Brush Park neighborhood to its current home on East Jefferson Avenue.
- Handcrafted in Detroit
- Pins are individually hand-pressed in our own stoneware and glazed by Pewabic artisans
- Stamped with the 120th commemorative stamp
- Slight variations in glaze and firing results ensure each handcrafted Pewabic piece is one of a kind
- In Emerald