Our Petites are sweet as can be and beg to be collected. Because they make delightful little statements in small clusters or individually, we’re giving you the option to mix and match!
Our vessel throwers have the most fun when they’re making these little gems because they get to instill an extra dose of personality and individuality into each one. Height, width, and form vary.
Many consider the Iridescent glaze to be Pewabic's most important contribution to ceramic art. Through trial, error, and sheer persistence, Mary Chase Perry Stratton developed her first successful Iridescent glaze in 1906. Establishing the formula and stabilizing the firing process took another three years.
We are currently only offering a limited number of our Petites online in our new Copper Iridescent glaze.
- Approximately 3"H x 4"W, expect some variation in shape
- Handcrafted in Detroit
- Hand thrown and glazed by Pewabic artisans
- Pewabic logo stamped on bottom
- Slight variations in glaze and firing results ensure each handcrafted Pewabic piece is one of a kind
- NOTE: Each vase is one of a kind and are only available in the forms pictured. For more Copper Iridescent Petite Vase options, visit us in-store or call 313.626.2010
- Do not put flower food in these vessels due to the soft nature of the glaze