Belle Isle Conservatory Tile

This tile features Belle Isle’s Anna Scripps Whitcomb Conservatory, a greenhouse and botanical garden designed by Albert Kahn that opened in 1904.

A portion of the proceeds goes to the Belle Isle Conservancy, a nonprofit organization that partners with the city of Detroit to coordinate public and private support of Belle Isle.

  • 4” x 4”
  • Handcrafted in Detroit
  • Individually hand-pressed and glazed by Pewabic artisans
  • Pewabic logo stamped on back
  • Slight variations in glaze and firing results ensure each handcrafted Pewabic piece is one of a kind
  • In our Lake Michigan glaze
  • No member discounts on Pewabic partnership tiles



Related Items