Belle Isle Fountain Tile
Famed architect Cass Gilbert and sculptor Herbert Adams designed the James Scott Memorial Fountain on Detroit’s Belle Isle. Completed in 1925, the fountain originally featured a multitude of aquatic-themed tiles. Sadly, the tiles no longer exist in the fountain, though many hope new ones will someday.
A portion of the proceeds goes to the Belle Isle Conservancy, a nonprofit organization that partners with the city of Detroit to coordinate public and private support of Belle Isle.
Learn more about our connection to Belle Isle HERE.
- 4” x 4”
- Handcrafted in Detroit
- Individually hand-pressed and glazed by Pewabic artisans
- Pewabic logo stamped on back
- Slight variations in glaze and firing results ensure each handcrafted Pewabic piece is one of a kind
- In our Lake Superior glaze
- No member discounts on Pewabic Partnership tiles