Framed Michigan Central Depot Tile
This low-relief design showcases the facade of one of Detroit’s most recognizable National Historic Landmarks.
The tile is set in a hand-stained quarter-sawn oak frame handmade by a Michigan craftsperson.
- Frame with 4” x 6” tile measures 9" x 11"
- Michigan Central Depot Tile is hand-pressed and glazed by Pewabic artisans in Detroit
- As with anything handcrafted, slight variations will occur in glaze and firing results, ensuring each Pewabic item is one of a kind
- Ready to ship without the wait of custom framing
- Tile in Viridian set into an oak frame