Framed Pinecone Tile
Pewabic founder Mary Chase Perry Stratton designed the original Pine Cone Tile for a fireplace in a private home on East Grand River Boulevard in Detroit, circa 1907-1910.
Our frames are handcrafted from quarter-sawn white oak by a Michigan craftsman, ready to ship without the wait.
- 3” x 3” tile measures approximately 6.25” x 6.25” framed
- Handcrafted in Detroit
- Tile is individually hand-pressed in our own stoneware and glazed by Pewabic artisans
- Pewabic logo stamped on back
- Slight variations in glaze and firing results ensure each handcrafted Pewabic piece is one of a kind
- Framed tile only available in our classic Pewabic Green glaze.