With its delicately carved snowdrop flowers trailing around the vase and glazed in flowing matte green, the Snowdrop Vase initially was intended to be a lamp base when it was created in 1903.
An original Snowdrop Vase found its way back to Pewabic in 2006 and is now part of our museum collection.
Life is full of unexpected surprises! Glaze formulation can be unpredictable and change over time, but we are embracing the beautiful blue-grey flashes of color making an appearance on the surface of our vessels. Copper is the newest addition to our Iridescent glaze family and has proven to be one of our most dynamic and ever-changing.
NOTE: Typically 40%- 50% of our Copper vessels will have blue-grey flashing on its surface. All available inventory at this time is displaying this color in addition to the random configuration of color features depicted in this listing.
If you have your heart set on a piece with less variation, we highly suggest waiting for a special online release where the item depicted is the exact one you will receive. Alternatively, we encourage you to set up a virtual shopping experience by contacting the store directly at 313.636.2010.
- Approximately 6"H x 4"W
- Handcrafted in Detroit
- Pewabic logo stamped on the bottom
- High variations in glaze and firing results ensure each handcrafted Pewabic piece is one of a kind
- Do not put flower food in these vessels due to the soft nature of the glaze
- Photos are an example of what you may receive, you are not purchasing this exact piece
- Now available in our new Copper Iridescent glaze