Rocks Cup | Winterberry
Our wheel-thrown Rocks Cups are perfect for your favorite drink or custom cocktail. Chill the Cup in the refrigerator before filling for a cold drink, especially if ice isn't your thing. Each Cup is handcrafted by one of our vessel throwers, so height, width, and form variations occur, making each piece unique.
Red is a notoriously difficult color to achieve in ceramics. Creating our dramatic Winterberry glaze consistently requires meticulous effort, culminating in the hottest firing we do at Pewabic. The oxygen in the kiln is reduced to capture this rich, red hue. In certain places, the oxygen lingers a little longer to produce flashes of milky white, adding to Winterberry’s appeal and uniqueness.
Due to the extra effort required to achieve this glossy red, Winterberry is only offered seasonally.
- Approximately 4" tall to hold 10 oz.
- Handcrafted in Detroit
- Microwave safe
- Dishwasher safe, though we recommend washing your Pewabic on the top rack
- Individually wheel-thrown and hand-glazed by Pewabic artisans
- Pewabic logo stamped on the bottom
- Slight variations in glaze and firing results ensure each handcrafted Pewabic piece is one of a kind
- In Winterberry
- Pictured with a Winterberry Pewabic Pint and a Winterberry Cafe Mug.