Pewabic seeks a dynamic facilities employee to help with the maintenance and appearance of our campus. Ideal candidates are self-starters who enjoy landscaping, building maintenance, and working in a creative team environment.
Job Title: Facilities Assistant
Hours: Roughly 15-18 hours per week availability
Reports To: Facilities Supervisor
Pay: $15 hourly
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with landscaping, snow removal, trash, electrical, HVAC, alarm, and cleaning.
- Caretaker responsible for the appearance of both the buildings and grounds.
- Buildings include the Historic Building, Cadillac, Firehouse, and Fabrication Expansion.
- Perform light construction and minor repairs on campus as needed.
- Previous building maintenance or landscaping experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively manage time wisely and prioritize work.
- Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to work and act independently in keeping with company policy.
- Strong communication skills and the capability of working in a team atmosphere.
- Frequent bending and lifting up to 50 lbs.
How to apply:
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pewabic is an equal-opportunity employer.